Cleveron 401 Outdoor
Cleveron 401 - Pickup Tower
Aka the Pickup Tower – world’s first robotics-based click and collect automation solution. The parcel robot is suitable for handling 50–200 parcels per day.
In the world of fast-growing e-commerce, omnichannel retailers face many challenges. Among them are questions
like how to decrease the costs of click and collect last-mile parcel delivery and how to increase omnichannel shopping experience. Revolutionary Cleveron 401 is the answer to these challenges.
What is the Pickup Tower?
The Cleveron 401 Indoor is a robotic last-mile parcel pickup solution with an adjustable storage system for maximum use of space.
The 401, also known as the Pickup Tower, is a robotic tower where you pick up your online-ordered items. This means customers can order online and pick up goods quickly, skipping queues or home delivery that could take a week or longer. When your clients need something today, the pickup tower is the answer.
Walmart has said the pickup tower retrieval process should take 45 seconds, so we were shocked that in reality, it lasted under 10 seconds. Upon retrieving our items, we left the store. It was the easiest and most convenient Walmart experience we've ever had.Read the article
One of my personal favorites is our Pickup Tower. Much like a high-tech vending machine for your online orders, this feature in a few of our stores allows you to pick up items in less than a minute by scanning a barcode sent to your smartphone.Read Walmart's case study
How does the Pickup Tower work?
- The courier or a shop associate inserts a parcel into the Cleveron 401
- Cleveron 401 automatically measures the parcel's height and stores the parcel in the most space-efficient way
- The end-user gets notified and receives the pickup code
- The end-user inserts or scans the pickup code and receives their parcel in seconds
First, a customer places an order on your website. Once the store fulfills the order, your customer is automatically notified via text or email. They can come by and pick up their items anytime. Punching in the code or scanning a QR code sets the pickup tower in motion, and seconds later, the customer receives their goods.
The world of retail is changing faster than you might want to admit, and if you sell anything online, a pickup tower is a perfect way to introduce the convenience of online ordering for goods that don't need to be shipped. Pickup towers are the best solution to cut last-mile delivery costs - the most expensive part of the logistics supply chain. Companies that implement our pickup towers will see improved benefits, cutting high labor costs, increasing store foot traffic, and saving employees' time on repetitive tasks.
Reduced click and collect pickup costs
- Smaller footprint of in-store parcel storage – the pack robot is capable of holding up to 500 parcels on just 5,4 m2
- Less manpower is needed for in-store handling of the parcels thanks to automated processes
- No home delivery transportation costs thanks to in-store pickup
- Excellent ROI
Enhanced click and collect pickup experience
- The self-service parcel robot hands out the parcels in seconds – no waiting in queues
- Easy-to-use technology proven by customer cases
Efficient click and collect pickup operations
- Smaller footprint of in-store parcel storage
- Less manpower for parcel in-store handling
- No transportation costs due to in-store pickup
Increased brand value
- In-store pickup increases footfall & sales in physical stores
- Parcels are delivered in retailer’s physical environment, creating a better omnichannel shopping experience
Cleveron 401 is used by
recognized retailers around the world
The Walmart Pickup Tower
USA and Mexico
Asda’s Parcel Tower
The Warehouse’s Pickup Tower
XXL Sports & Outdoor's parcel pickup point
CollectNet’s parcel storage and DPD pickup point
Canadian Tire’s Self-Serve Pickup Tower
is the most innovative last mile click and collect solution on the market
Proven track record - 1500 parcel robots installed all over the world
Support and maintenance
Cleveron is a full-service partner. We offer full life-cycle support for our
- Hardware installation
- Software integration
- Remote monitoring
- On-site maintenance
- Spare parts
Request a pilot
- Business intelligence data
- Research & development
Our support includes remote technical monitoring service to optimize system's performance and minimize downtime. The main advantage of remote technical monitoring is that it enables to detect and solve 80% of hardware and software related issues from a distance. It means fast problem-solving and low maintenance costs.
Our support also includes worldwide on-site maintenance. On-site maintenance is carried out by our certified partner at the client's destination country. Cleveron provides continuous training and certification of service technicians, as well as spare parts management and logistics.
- Height: 5 meters
- Width: 2,5 meters
- Length: 2,8 meters
- Terminal capacity: up to 500 parcels
- Average parcel retrieval time: 12 sec
- Max. parcel dimensions: 60 × 40 × 40 cm
- Parcels per sqm: up to 92
- Required floor space: 5,4 m2
- Certificates: CE marking, ETL and cETL listing
- ADA compliance
- Usability: indoor and outdoor
Cleveron 401 is operated by
is a cloud-based software which is easily integrated with any backend system by Public API protocol.
Hardware prices starting from
83 900 € + VAT
Transport: FCA Estonia
Contact for software demonstration
The pilot project
Are you interested in a pilot project? Contact us to get an idea of the effective working process and the ease of use before actual implementation.
The pilot process is simple
- You'll have detailed ROI and technical demonstration in our facility
- We'll take care of the transportation to your location
- We'll take care of the installation in your location
- We'll take care of the software
- We'll take care of the branding to match your identity
- We'll take care of the training of your staff
- We'll take care of the support and maintenance
- No minimum quantity requirements
- No minimum time requirements
- No termination penalties
You just start saving your customers' time and money
In 2015, Walmart announced a new omnichannel strategy designed to drive sales growth by strengthening its e-commerce businesses.
View the case study
A click and collect solution for Asda's online orders which makes in-store parcel collection quicker and more convenient.
View the case study