Cleveron 401 - Pickup Tower
Expandable click and collect parcel automation solution. Suitable for handling from 100 to more than 3000 parcels per day.
Omnichannel retailers who deliver products quickly and seamlessly, will be winners in the game of creating the best customer experience. Easy and fast in-store click and collect automated pickup will continue to create customer loyalty and enhance the customer shopping experience even further. Cleveron 402 is the fastest and most efficient solution to automate in-store click and collect pickup.
What is it?
Cleveron 402 is a self-service pickup point for click and collect orders.
is designed to efficiently automate high volume in-store click and collect parcel storing, delivering and returning operations.
Zara is a fashion brand of the world's largest fashion retailer Inditex. Zara provides its click and collect parcel pickup service through Cleveron 402 solution in A Coruña store in Spain and in the Stratford flagship store in London, UK.
In Stratford, two Cleveron 402 parcel terminals are integrated behind the store's wall. Only terminal's touchscreen console with parcel gateway is visible for the end-user. Both terminals hold up to 1,200 parcels.
Read Zara's case study
generation of Walmart's giant pickup towers could be coming to a Zara store
Read the article
How does it work?
1. The courier or a shop associate inserts a parcel into
5. The end-user inserts or scans the pickup code at
automatically measures the parcel's height
issues the parcel to the end-user within seconds
stores the parcel on a shelf. For maximum capacity,
finds the right shelf depending on the parcel's height
7. The end-user can later return the parcel to the automated collection point with ease
| 4. The end-user gets notified and receives the pickup code || |
Benefits of the
to be the most efficient automated click and collect solution there is.
World's fastest parcel induction
- One of the smartest features of
is the ultra-fast induction functionality. One robotic tower and two robotic arms work together and separately at the same time. This system places the inserted parcels on empty shelves close to the console, so the parcel induction takes as little time as possible. During the rest mode,
rearranges parcels, leaving shelves around the console empty and ready for a new multi-parcel induction. The average parcel induction takes around 10 seconds.
Effective use of space
- We know that there is nothing more valuable to the retail industry than the store's floor space. This is the reason why we have created
as a modular solution. The modularity allows you to utilize the height and width of the room effectively.
Parcel pickup speed
- The speed of the parcel pickup is an essential part of customer experience. The pickup speed of the parcel depends on the length of the machine and the distance between the main console and the stored parcel. On average, Cleveron 402 issues a parcel starting from under 10 seconds.
- Cleveron 402 continuously adjusts parcels locations inside the robot accordingly to the parcels' height. Adjustable storing enables to utilize the terminal’s storage space to its maximum.
Save time for yourself and your customers, Cleveron your parcels!
Average manual parcel pickup in the store takes around 10 minutes.
it takes 10 seconds.
is 60 times faster, it saves on transportation and operational costs and offers a better customer experience.
of the click and collect automation
Reduces click and collect pickup costs
- Automated storage reduces in-store parcel storage footprint
- Automated parcel pickup/return service needs less manpower, hence reduces labour costs
- No parcel delivery transportation costs thanks to in-store pickup
Enhances click and collect experience
- Pickup self-service dispenses parcels in seconds – no waiting in queues
- Easy-to-use technology proven by customer cases
More efficient click and collect pickup operations
- Automated parcel storage is more efficient than manual parcel storing
- Normally, the average in-store click and collect parcel pickup takes around 10 minutes for the end-customer. With
it takes less than 10 seconds. It
is 60 × faster than manual pickup service
- Automated in-store parcel return
Increases brand value
- In-store pickup increases footfall & sales in physical stores
- Parcels are collected in retailer’s physical environment, creating a better omnichannel shopping experience
Support and maintenance
Cleveron is a full-service partner.
We offer full life-cycle support for our
- Software integration
- Remote monitoring
- Spare parts
- Business performance
- Research &
Our support includes remote technical monitoring service to optimize system's performance and minimize downtime. The main advantage of remote technical monitoring is that it enables to detect and solve 80% of hardware and software related issues from a distance. It means fast problem-solving and low maintenance costs.
Our support also includes worldwide on-site maintenance. On-site maintenance is carried out by our certified partner at the client's destination country. Cleveron provides continuous training and certification of service technicians, as well as spare parts management and logistics.
|Number of trays||266||3600|
|Width||3.7 m||13.7 m|
|Height||3.1 m||4.75 m|
|Depth||2.11 m||2.11 m|
Cleveron 402 is modular in height and width. We can help you design your Cleveron 402 according to your parcel volumes and space requirements. Contact us for more information.
Cleveron 402 is operated by Cleveron's
is a cloud-based software which is easily integrated with any backend system by Public API protocol.
starting from 149 800 € + VAT
*The prices depend on the configurations and size of the unit.
Transport: FCA Estonia
The pilot project
Are you interested in a pilot project? Contact us to get an idea of the effective working process and the ease of use before actual implementation.
The pilot project process is simple
Request a pilot
- You'll have a detailed ROI and technical demonstration in our facility
- We'll take care of the transportation to your location
- We'll take care of the installation in your location
- We'll take care of the software
- We'll take care of the branding to match your identity
- We'll take care of the training of your staff
- We'll take care of the support and maintenance
You just start saving your customers' time and money
The world's largest fashion retailer uses a robotics-based click and collect parcel delivery terminal that offers the customers a fast and intuitive self-service pick-up system on stores. Inditex enhances shopping experience by integrating stores and online, eliminating any boundary to fulfill the customer expectations.
View the case study
In 2015, Walmart announced a new omnichannel strategy designed to drive sales growth by strengthening its e-commerce businesses.
View the case study