Cleveron 401 Outdoor
Cleveron 302 - Parcel Locker
Cleveron 351 is a compact outdoor parcel locker, suitable for smaller businesses.
The outdoor parcel locker offers a 24/7 human contactless pickup service, allowing companies to continue sales activities even when brick and mortar stores are closed. Cleveron 351 is easy to install and deploy and delivers goods to clients without additional shipping costs.
Is Cleveron 351 right for your business?
Cleveron 351 is a compact outdoor parcel locker designed for small and medium-sized businesses with an established online store.
Cleveron 351 can be used to deliver parcels, equipment, spare parts or rented items. It can also be used in the service industry, to hand over documents or keys.
The benefits of Cleveron 351
1. A chance to continue growing your businessCleveron 351 is an outdoor parcel locker, which means it is available for your clients 24/7. This gives companies a chance to continue serving customers even when physical stores or offices are closed. Experts predict that consumer behaviour will be changed as a result of the current pandemic and e-commerce will gain even more momentum. Cleveron 351 allows to deliver parcels conveniently and helps companies to prepare for the further growth of e-commerce.
2. Competitive advantageToday, parcel lockers are used by the biggest retailers and logistics companies. Cleveron 351 helps smaller businesses to differentiate themselves from the competition. Consumers' time is limited and convenience is often a determinative factor in the purchasing decision. When the price and products are similar, people usually go with the quicker and more convenient option.
3. Faster serviceWith the current boom of online shopping, parcel locker networks and courier services are overwhelmed, which has resulted in delays and dissatisfied customers. Cleveron 351 delivers goods quickly and provides a seamless shopping experience.
4. Human contact-free serviceCurrent restrictions set in place by governments around the world won't most likely disappear any time soon. To adjust, companies have to adapt and come up with new, human contact-free pickup options. By using a parcel locker, businesses can keep their customers and employees safe.
5. Cost savingsWith Cleveron 351, companies don't have to use logistics companies to deliver parcels. Customers can instead use a locker to pick up their items when it's most convenient for them.
6. FlexibilityCleveron 351 is suitable for larger and smaller businesses and offers many more use cases than just handing over parcels.
7. Easy to installThe parcel locker can be installed by one person. The locker arrives as a fully assembled unit. After a couple of simple steps, the APM is ready to use.
8. Complete hardware and software packageCleveron 351 arrives fully assembled and it includes the necessary software, which makes deployment even quicker. The software doesn't require expensive and lengthy integrations.
9. ScalableCleveron 351 can be scaled as parcel volumes grow. This can be done by adding extra modules to the main module.
10. Convenient self-serviceCleveron 351 parcel locker can be managed through a web-based self-service platform that helps to keep an eye on parcel volumes. With the platform, companies can register orders, look at all outgoing parcels, capacity, usage and other statistics used to make vital business decisions.
information and prices
351 has two main modules, with 12 or 23 doors. There are also two additional
modules with 12 or 24 doors. When choosing the right configuration for your
company, keep in mind the average parcel height and number of parcels handed
out each week. If you’re unsure, Cleveron’s specialists are happy to help.
12-door main and additional modules hold 4 S, 4 M, 2 L and 2 XL sized parcels
23-door main module holds 18 XS+, 3 M and 2 L sized parcels
24-door additional module holds 20 XS+, 2 M and 2 L sized parcels
Parcel sizes (H × W × D):
- XS+ up to 9 cm × 40 cm × 62 cm
- S up to 12 cm × 40 cm × 62 cm
- M up to 20 cm × 40 cm × 62 cm
- L up to 38 cm × 40 cm × 62 cm
- XL up to 60 cm × 40 cm × 62 cm
depth of the PIN-pad locker is 60 cm.
- Module width 1020 mm
- Height with antenna 2223 mm
- Depth with roof 768 mm
- Locker depth 659 mm
-door main module
||12-door main module||23-door main module
|Price*||4600 € + VAT||4900 € + VAT||5900 € + VAT|
|5-door additional module
||12-door additional module
||24-door additional module
||3300 € + VAT||3400 € + VAT
4400 € + VAT|
* Prices are indicative. The price includes training.
Additional costs excluded from the unit price: installation by Cleveron’s technicians 500 € + VAT (optional). Service and support fee 50
€ / per month (includes 100 SMS messages. Every additional SMS 0.05 €).
It’s also possible to rent Cleveron
351 – for that the client must pay a one-time installation fee and monthly
After the contract ends, the locker will be returned to
installation fee includes:
||500 € + VAT|
monthly rental payments include:
Parcel locker rent according to chosen modules:
|5-door main module
||165 € + VAT|
|5-door additional module
||125 € + VAT|
12-door main module
|180 € + VAT|
12-door additional module
|140 € + VAT|
23-door main module
|220 € + VAT|
||180 € + VAT|
monitoring, maintenance, mobile data, 100 SMS messages (each additional message
0.05 €), network maintenance, support fee and customer service.
||50 € + VAT|
How does it work?
Cleveron 351 operates like any other parcel locker - the sender registers the parcel, enters it into the APM, the client receives a notification and picks up the item.
Cleveron 351 can be operated through a self-service environment, which comes with the parcel locker. Companies use it to generate order codes, track usage, capacity, and other vital statistics.
Parcels can be entered into the locker by using a code on the PIN pad
- Generate an order code in the self-service
- Enter the generated code into the PIN pad on the parcel locker
- Place the parcel into the locker
- When the door closes, the customer receives a text message with the pickup code
- The customer arrives, enters their code into the PIN pad and receives their parcel
For customers, the pickup process is simple. Once the locker door is closed, the end-user receives a message with the pickup code, arrives at the APM, enters the code and receives their parcel.
Cleveron 351 and Audi Eesti
Audi Estonia uses Cleveron 351 as a 24/7 service point at their Tallinn dealership. Customers use it to order spare parts, Audi products or pick up and drop off car keys. The parcel locker is fast, easy-to-use and offers customers more flexibility.
Cleveron 351 and DHL Estonia
DHL Estonia was the first company to deploy Cleveron 351 outdoor APMs to make parcel handover as convenient as possible. The world-renowned logistics firm has installed two first-generation Cleveron 351 parcel lockers in Estonia's capital city Tallinn. During the launch of their first smart lockers in the summer of 2019, the company confirmed its goal - to build its own parcel locker network. The partnership between the two companies began several years ago when DHL started using Cleveron's Collect.Net parcel robots.
Installing the Cleveron 351 main module is simple. Once the APM has been placed in the desired location with a hand pallet truck, the parcel locker has to be connected to the electrical network. Preparations for installation
- The ground is
stable, even and does not sink
- There is at least
1500 mm of working space in front of the parcel machine
- There are no
light switches, fire hydrants, electrical switchboard behind the parcel machine
- Waterproof socket
- Correct grounding
- The current
collection point is measured and checked and complies with the established standards
- The maximum
permissible slope of the surface is 60 mm over the combined length of the modules of
the parcel terminal
- Unload the parcel
machine from the truck
- Take the
parcel machine to the installation site with a forklift
- Remove the
- Adjust the
legs of the machine so that the machine is level
- Install and
connect the electric cable
- Install and
connect the network cable (optional)
- Test the functions
of the machine and clean the parcel machine if necessary