Site Reliability Engineer
Cleveron Mobility is creating the future of autonomous parcel delivery. Our robot couriers are designed as a multi-purpose platform that can be adapted to deliver anything. From being named the last-mile delivery innovation of the year to being the first company in Europe to get a license to operate unmanned vehicles on public roads – the team has been crossing milestones at a record pace since the beginning.
A Site Reliability Engineer has a central role in supporting our software engineers. You will be able to proactively build and maintain a system in which our vehicle fleet, networks, and diverse range of hardware can thrive in. Ensuring our infrastructure's reliability, long-term scalability and maintainability while also implementing automation where necessary is part of the game. Come and have a say in what the future should look like.
- Skill in some programming language
- In-depth knowledge of Debian-based Linux distributions and their command line
- Familiarity with Linux-based networking
- Verbal and written English and Estonian proficiency
- All-round communication skills and the ability to work collaboratively
- Previous experience with Debian packages
- Knowledge of different network communication interfaces and protocols
- Understanding IPv6 and experience in analyzing network traffic
- Understanding cryptography and digital certificates
- Experience with web-, time- and nameservers
- Familiarity with databases
The deadline for application is November 7, 2021.
The location is either Viljandi, Tartu or Tallinn.
We have a new office in Tartu and offer transportation three times a week from Tartu to Viljandi and back.
*If you want to join the team, we advise you to submit your application as soon as possible. Cleveron reserves the right to close open job positions as soon as a suitable candidate is found.