Functional Safety Lead
Our Safety Lead will be responsible for activities ensuring compliance with ISO 26262 and other international safety standards. The Safety Lead will play an active role in vehicle development and is in charge of creating and applying safety plans in automotive electronics and software development.
Your role in our team:
- You will ensure the application of functional safety principles and foster a safe workplace culture
- You will lead the creation and implementation of a functional safety strategy
- You will lead and support engineers and external partners in applying safety principles in automotive development
- You will analyze methods, tools, and team resources and present the optimal combination on a system as well as a component level
- Experience in establishing and implementing processes
- Experience in performing risk analysis
- Higher education in electronics, software development or a related field
- Experience in applying ISO standards in business processes (beneficial)
- Previous experience in a Software Analyst role (beneficial)
- Experience with FMEA/FMEDA (beneficial)
- Software development, analysis and testing experience (beneficial)
- Knowledge of the ISO 26262 standard (beneficial)
- Verbal and written English proficiency
- Analytical, creative and technical thinking
- Ability to express concepts and ideas in a written, verbal and graphic form
- Ability to lead teams and involve people in projects
The deadline for application is October 24, 2021. The location is either Viljandi or Tartu. We have a new office in Tartu and offer transportation three times a week from Tartu to Viljandi and back.
*If you want to join the team, we advise you to submit your application as soon as possible. Cleveron reserves the right to close open job positions as soon as a suitable candidate is found.